Hey everyone!
Wow hi from the sliding center in the 2010 Olympic Games. This has been the most amazing week! So much has happened. I don’t know where to start. Everything has been amazing form the dress rehearsal of the opening ceremony, to watching the luge athletes fly down the course at speeds of over 140 km, to talking and meeting hundreds of people from different places, to getting closer with my sliding center team. God has blessed us so tremendously. I am enjoying every minute of this experience. My shifts are long and I come back the church very tired so that is why this will just be a quick update but when I get back I will fill you in on all the details. Just please keep praying for strength for everyone on our team and everyone on the Mexico team. I am learning so much here and I love how amazing the experience is. I hope you all have a good week and look for me on TV at the luge or bobsledding!
God Bless,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment