Hello from Whistler Sliding Center WSC!!!!
Wow what to say. This week has been so amazing. I feel so blessed to have been and to be a part of the Vancouver 2010 games. This whole time I have been working at the sliding center and have gotten to watch the men and women’s luge, doubles luge, men’s skeleton, and two men bobsleigh. Tomorrow the women’s bobsleigh starts and then four men begins. That will be exciting. I have enjoyed watching all the events and it was very exciting when a Canadian won the gold medal for luge. Katie and I were saying good bye to people as they were coming off the gondola and we were so excited and jumped up and down and high fived people as they got off the gondola and cheered for Canada. The next thing we knew a TV camera was filming us being so excited. It was a great night.
On to more important things, God has really taught me a lot through working at the sliding center. I am usually very shy and I like to stick with people I know and prefer not to talk to strangers. This trip has changed my opinion on that. I love talking to all sorts of different people and hearing about where they are from. God is teaching me to love the people I meet and strive to be comfortable to be away from the Kaleo people. Please continue to pray for us, God is really working and I know it is due to your prayers.
God Bless and have a great week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment