Hello friends,
This week was so much fun. The leaders planned an awesome girls night. We had a fun time together in Duncan and then all did an aerobics class together. Tuesday night we spent the night at the guesthouse and it we had a good talk and a lot of fun together. I think being away from the guys was good because it reminded all of us how much all the girls get along and love each other. Wednesday I had QFX (which is where we work with a full time staff member for a couple of hours) with Michael Down. He is a staffing directors assistant and we helped him put together staff packages. It was a lot of sorting paper but it ended up being kind of fun. Wednesday night we did not have youth AGAIN due to their spring break. I am finding myself actually missing youth but I have been able to talk to some of the girls during church and facebook. It is good to keep up with them. Thursday was an amazing day. We left camp really early and headed up to the mountain for some snowboarding. It was a perfect sunny day and the snow conditions were good. It reminded me how thankful I was to be in a place where I could enjoy God’s glorious creation.
On Friday, we all worked on our camp ministry papers and handed them in. Saturday some girls and I went on an adventure to Duncan. We biked all the way into town and almost all the way back, but then Justin came to pick us up. It was tiring but such a good workout and definitely a good memory. Saturday night we had a campfire and it was fun. Sunday church was good. It was my turn to stay up in the service and the service was on preparation for Easter. After church, we headed up to Ladysmith to watch the baptism service. Today I just worked on my gospels essay and got it all finished. Tomorrow we leave for surfing. I am really excited. These last four weeks are very sad to think that it is almost over but I really want to make the most of it and learn all that God wants me to.
Thank you for praying for all of us Kaleos, we really appreciate it!
God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment