Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A week of lessons, good lessons

Hello everyone

This week we had 35 hours of class. The class was very intense but one of my favourite classes. Wes Olmstead was a fantastic professor and I learned so much through him. God really spoke to me this week about what it really means to be a disciple of his. I have made plans for next year to attend Brock University and I have a house with some friends but none of them are really Christians. I was a little worried about things and how things might turn out next year, but this class really grounded my faith and my belief that I want to live my life for God and not for myself. I want to step into that dark world and be a light and a disciple of Christ to all around me. So overall this week of class was so full but so beneficial.

On Saturday some of us went into Victoria and that was so much fun. It was a beautiful day and we walked around spent some time in Chapters and I had the best ice cream I had tasted in a while. Sunday morning we had church and Tim and I went up in front of the whole church to talk about our Olympics ministry trip. It was kindof on the spot but I think it went well and it was good to be in front of the church talking about God and even for myself remembering all the amazing stuff that He did. Today we had our gospels exam which went fairly well but it always feels good to be done an exam.

This week we are going snowboarding again and we have a girl’s night thing planned. I am excited. It is also going to be my first time back at youth I haven’t been for a while because of the ministry trip so please that it goes well and that they will be interested in what we have to say. Thank you again and again for praying I love seeing how God changes lives and attitudes while being out here. Have a great week God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment