Greetings,
So this week was fabulous. It was very relaxing and three days were absolutely beautiful. So Tuesday and Wednesday were both days focused on my theology paper. I was in the library pretty much the whole day and Wednesday at 5:30 when I handed in my paper, it was a great feeling. The fun started. Wednesday night I did not make it to youth because I was scheduled to be in a gospels meeting with my group. Thursday a group of us drove 2 hours south and went to Mystic beach. It was so beautiful. It was a perfect day out and the beach was gorgeous. There were huge rocks to climb, waterfalls, a cave, and beautiful sand. The day was just overall so much fun and I was sitting on one of the huge rocks looking at the sun and across at the U.S.A and thinking to myself that this is one of the most beautiful places in the entire world and I am blessed enough to be here.
Friday was another beautiful day and I slept in, and then read in the sun most of the afternoon. Saturday Jade, Rivera, and I took an adventure to Salt Spring Island. It was a beautiful day and taking the ferry across the ocean was so much fun. Salt Spring Island was so cute and it felt like I was somewhere far away.
Sunday I helped out with the kids downstairs. I am actually really beginning to like getting to know the Jr. Church kids. I always thought that I would just get to know the youth kids and that would be my ministry. But lately I have been working downstairs a lot and getting to know the little kids. Most of them are very hyper but they are cute. I think that because they have gotten to know me better they listen to me and look up to me more. Today was the first day of gospels and it was very intense but so good. We are learning things that are actually very important to know. I am excited for the rest of this course.
Thank you for your prayers, God bless and have a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment